1ed
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for any comments concerning the above trailer. Thanks Ed
4 REPLIES 4

Donnoh
Explorer
Explorer
I also have the Flagstaff 21FBRS version of the trailer a 2019. Overall I have found it to be a well designed and built trailer. I'm a bigger guy and can use the shower and bathroom with no problems. Mine came with a lot of options that give it a higher end feel like upgraded cabinets, 30 lb LP tanks, tank heaters, Torflex independent axles, slide out topper, Maxx air fan and a few other things I can't think of now.
I would definitely buy the trailer again if were looking for one in this size. I compared it to several other similar models and it kept coming out on top.

mm047
Explorer
Explorer
I've had a Flagstaff 21FBRS (same TT, different name} for 2 1/2 years now. My DW and I really like the design and features. I'm a big guy (6'4" and 210) yet I find the bath and shower easy to use. We really like the counter space for cooking. The BBQ grill is a very nice design. Once we put a topper on the bed, it became very comfortable.
Not all is perfect, though. I don't like the quality of materials used in the cabinetry. Construction grade plywood instead of furniture grade or solid wood. Trim put up poorly that I had to take down and re-install. And the big table is a joke. We use a small table and trays for eating inside. The one big problem I had was the water tank breaking at a seam. Looking at the water tank supports after the tank broke I could see there was no way that support was OK for 350lbs of water. A good repair shop here in Tucson got me a tank and built a good support.
Mine is a '16 model and comes in at 3910 dry (according to the stickers) The newest models are at over 4300 dry, and they didn't change much of anything in the design. So maybe a heavier frame or axles where added.
It tows nicely up and down the mountains of the west behind my Jeep Grand Cherokee with a V6, although the added weight of the new ones would have made be get a V8.
Mike M.

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6
2016 Flagstaff 21FBRS
Equal-I-Zer

LarryJM
Explorer
Explorer
1ed wrote:
Looking for any comments concerning the above trailer. Thanks Ed

It appears to be a Rockwood model 2109S :? :S

Larry
2001 standard box 7.3L E-350 PSD Van with 4.10 rear and 2007 Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 8306S Been RV'ing since 1974.
RAINKAP INSTALL////ETERNABOND INSTALL

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like a great trailer for a couple to travel in. I like the couch as opposed to a dinette. I also like access to the trailer with the slide in.