cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Steps fuse ?

Woodchuk103
Explorer
Explorer
Hi I'm trying to find a fuse for my electric steps won't go in ? 2000 four winds hurricane 34 ft. Thanks rick
6 REPLIES 6

Gundog
Explorer
Explorer
Mine has some 12 volt fuses where the 120 volt breakers are located. Find your electric panel and see if there are some fuses there.
2005 34' Expedition Cat C7 Allison 3000

Woodchuk103
Explorer
Explorer
Ok thanks I'll have to look in there!

Ava
Explorer
Explorer
My rig has fuses for chassis related electric units, such as the steps, in the control panel that houses the battery shut off solenoids,within my battery compartment.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
time to start following wires ,I hate that. when I add wires ,I put a tag on it telling where the fuse is. and what its for.

Woodchuk103
Explorer
Explorer
Somebody before me has removed screen door and I didnโ€™t see a light also they had put a toggle switch on it . It stopped working so I tried to get it to work by using a hot wire from my cabin switch and it sparked now dosnt work and no power to cabin switch Iโ€™m lost thanks ! I have power to cabin fuses in back and all things work but my switch for cabin has no power and will not shut off power to fuse box if that makes any sense ?

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Turn on the engine, open and close the door. IF the underside round amber step light goes on and off, your fuse is good. Doug