cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Campground Near Bentonville, AR

hhornig
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking for a reasonably priced and well maintained campground near Bentonville, AR to stay at while visiting Crystal Bridges. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
arkie_camper wrote:
Withrow Springs State Park near Huntsville has full hookups and is a beautiful 35 mile drive to Bentonville. If full hookups aren't a necessity, then the COE parks are great.

This is a really nice park. We have stayed here twice for a week each and will be back about June 8th for another week.
It's a nice drive to Bentonville and several scenic ways to go.
Also if you qualify for the " old geezer " discount like we do, call the camp directly to reserve. You only have to pay for 1 night then and at check-in you pay balance & they apply the discount.

arkie_camper
Explorer
Explorer
Withrow Springs State Park near Huntsville has full hookups and is a beautiful 35 mile drive to Bentonville. If full hookups aren't a necessity, then the COE parks are great.
Mark and Dianna
along with Hank the Wonderdog
2015 Ram 3500 DRW
2016 CC Silverback 33IK

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
Look at www.rvparkreviews.com under Rogers/Bentonville. All of the available parks in the area are listed there. Your best bet for reasonable cost is one of the Corps of Engineers parks. We are currently at Prairie Creek, most of the park closes Nov 1 but 1 loop stays open. The water is shut off around Nov 15. The dump is available year round with fresh water. It's the closest park to Crystal Bridges. Horseshoe Bend also has a loop that stays open year round, some with water that stays on. No reservations in the winter, first come, first served. We just visited Crystal Bridges again and saw the Frank Lloyd Wright house.

Dagwood_55
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at the Bella Vista RV park for a few nights this summer. Nice but also pretty much of a parking lot RV park. We like it there because it is close to good Mountain Bike trails.

BTW, Crystal Bridges was not my cup of tea, but thats just me. And many of the pieces in the Modern Art section looked like something from a explosion in my wood shop. ๐Ÿ™‚

Vette_Racer
Explorer
Explorer
Prairie Creek COE is another option.
KE5NCP
2016 Ram CC Dually, 2011 HitchHiker 349 RSB DA, 2018 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon

padredw
Nomad
Nomad
There are a couple of COE parks where we have stayed in the area:

Horseshoe Bend and Hickory Creek.

I would probably go back to one of these.