cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for recipes for a 3 QT mini Instant Pot

Sango
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased a 3 qt mini Instant Pot Ultra for our truck camper and am looking for recipes for on the road.
Thanks
2018 3500 Dodge Laramie DRW 4 X 4
2019 Bigoot 25C10.4
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport
3 REPLIES 3

fchammer1
Explorer
Explorer
Here's my slow cooker favorite. Just cut in half and it's still great, and a meal in itself with the bread of your choice!

Calico Beans

Brown ยฝ lb. Bacon, ยฝ lb. Ground beef, and 1 C. chopped onions.
Drain off grease.

Mix together the following:
ยฝ C. ketchup, 1 tsp. Salt
ยฝ C brown sugar, 1 tsp. Dry mustard
ยผ C. white sugar, 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
pepper to taste

Drain juice off one can of each of the #2 size cans of beans. I usually double the green beans.
Pork & Beans, Red Kidney Beans
Cut Green Beans, Butter Beans

Mix all ingredients together. Add additional 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar if desired, and stir in.
Bake at 350ยฐ for 45 minutes, or in slow cooker for 6-8 hours on low.

Sango
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you Rob.
2018 3500 Dodge Laramie DRW 4 X 4
2019 Bigoot 25C10.4
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
We just make them up as we go. We do a lot of beans (frijoles/pintos or black beans). I saute onions and fresh garlic and add cumin and oregano before putting the beans in to cook. My wife is vegan now and I'm about 85% there, but prior to the new eating lifestyle, I liked to put a pork tenderloin (usually from Aldi) in the pot to sear in saute mode, then add 1/2 jar of Great Value (Walmart) salsa verde before setting the pot to pressure mode and cooking the meat the rest of the way. My wife makes some wonderful soups, including homemade chicken noodle, lentil, vegetarian chili, and several varieties of bean soups. She's very creative. She says you can use any recipe you find on-line for instant pots, pressure cookers, or slow cookers - just cut the recipes in half. We love our Instant Pot Mini!

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015