cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It Has Been A Great Ride!

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Most of you know I have been active on here for many years. It has been my basic source of information and I have been glad to share Barbara, Sadie (woof) and my experiences over 21 years of part time rv'ing in the 11 western states and 2 western provinces; staying in 193 different rv places - many several times.

But our rv'ing life is over.

Three weeks ago I had open heart surgery for valve and vein replacement. It was very successful and in a few months I will be back to normal.

We had talked about quitting for a couple of years so this is fine.

What a blessing it is has been.

Enjoy and be safe. God bless.

Lauren
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

7 REPLIES 7

dedmiston
I just noticed that this is a duplicate thread. I'm closing this one and leaving the other one open.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Lauren
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, we will look for those places as there are where we have loved to be. Will be looking to rustic Aibbnb as well.

It's in our blood!
Barbara-DW 55 years
Sadie-"Aussie" Terrier
06 Mobile Suites 32TK3
06 Chev 3500 4x4 Dmax
20 yrs PT RVing - 190 RV parks; some many times

joshuajim
Explorer
Explorer
You don’t really have to stop “camping”. Many RV parks now have “tiny houses” that you can rent. No worries about packing, hauling or setup, but all the advantages of the RV.

Give it a try.
RVing since 1995.

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
Keep coming to the forums! Years of experience to help others out.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Sad to see you go! I'm betting your experience will be like my wife's who had valve replacement over 20 years ago. Within a year, the new valve improved her health so dramatically we were doing things we hadn't done in ages! It's amazing what a little plumbing repair will do! We'll keep an eye out in case you get bored and decide to return! The newbies could sure use your insights.

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
glad every thing went well. I've had by pass and later a stent it has slowed me down but so far I have kept going. it takes me three weeks to get ready and one blessing is my son in law who comes over to help and even towed my TT to the camp ground for me.

Calicajun
Explorer
Explorer
Best of luck with your new life style.
2014 Heartland Wildness 2775RB, 2015 Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab