cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to look to buy a used campground membership

Poohper
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone know where we can look to buy a used campground membership? We belong to a RV campground but our friends want to buy a membership also. The RV campground wants $$$$ for a membership but we bought ours used and now our friends want one. Thanks!
Pooh:R
6 REPLIES 6

Poohper
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all, I have searched everywhere and am now contacting friends who also belong to the campground to see if anyone wants to sell or knows anyone who wants to sell.
Pooh:R

Old-Biscuit
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Did you Google Campground Membership Resale or something similar?

That pretty much covers the available sites

We went thru group in Clearwater FL

Total buy in....Home Park with frozen dues, Deluxe C2C, Premium RPI and AOR Affiliate memberships, transfer fee etc was $950

Up to 2 week stays at over 1500 CGs across the USA (Canada/Mexico also)
After 1st year we dropped AOR (difficult/limited) and dropped RPI (duplicate coverage of C2C)....total yearly fees were then $59/home park & $129/C2C (C2C Deluxe dues later increased to $139/yr)
So for $198/yr in dues we could stay at various private CG for $10/15 night FHU sites for up to 2 weeks at each CG (up to 7 days at 'Classic')

FTng it paid for itself just staying at one place for 2 weeks

RESALE.......ONLY way to purchase.....RESALE
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
EBay. Back of RV mags in the classifieds.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Since you are interested in a specific campground, then other member's word of mouth is the best bet. Also, maybe the office knows someone trying to sell.

guidry
Explorer
Explorer
Craigslist

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Did you Google Campground Membership Resale or something similar?