cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gizmos for Hybrid Ends

cotice
Explorer
Explorer
Are the covers worth the investment ? I will get moisture on the ceilings of the pop out in spring and fall
9 REPLIES 9

TazFord
Explorer
Explorer
penguin149 wrote:
I'd say "yes". I made my own with $8 solar blankets from WalMart, adhesive hook & loop tape and large report binder clips. Others swear that the PUG's are worth the $$. My TT is my hobby and I like doing a lot of things myself!

Yes, I second that. I also used extra tarps/solar blankets to enclose area under the beds outside for shady cooler storage and an area for our dogs to rest
Life long camper, First time Fiver
2018 Starcraft Solstice 29BHSโ€”2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
They are a solid investment. I run an electric water collecting dehumidifier so condensation is eliminated. They keep bunk ends clener and cooler in summer. Also a tad warmer in snow. I got 15 years out of my first set. They began to have small holes where folded after hundreds of trips. I am hoping for a new set for Christmas
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
They are a solid investment. I run an electric water collecting dehumidifier so condensation is eliminated. They keep bunk ends clener and cooler in summer. Also a tad warmer in snow. I got 15 years out of my first set. They began to have small holes where folded after hundreds of trips. I am hoping for a new set for Christmas
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

Burnt_Marshmall
Explorer
Explorer
We've had PUGS on our last PUP and two Roos. Florida beaches, Oklahoma sunshine, Outer Banks wind and Ohio spring and fall camping. Definitely worth it.

cgjt
Explorer
Explorer
We had them on our two hybrids. They definitely made the camper cooler in sun and warmer on cooler nights. Cut down on condensation tremendously and made the camper darker for a longer sleep in the morning. What I liked the best about them was that they kept the camper's canvas cleaner. Bird droppings,tree sap etc. fell on the covers not the canvas of the camper. Cleaning the covers was much easier than cleaning the canvas on the camper.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
probably over 95% of PUGs owners are very satisfied.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Bmach
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
Yes pugz are worth the investment. Summer good, winter great, spring/fall no issues with condensation.
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

penguin149
Explorer
Explorer
I'd say "yes". I made my own with $8 solar blankets from WalMart, adhesive hook & loop tape and large report binder clips. Others swear that the PUG's are worth the $$. My TT is my hobby and I like doing a lot of things myself!
2021 Nissan Titan Pro-4X 5.6L V8 4WD - 2019 Keystone Bullet 243BHS