cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Master Tow?

mikemc53
Explorer
Explorer
I tried contacting Master Tow with this question but no luck with an answer so maybe someone here has dealt with it.

I have the 80THD which has the swiveling carrying pan. Traveled about 900 miles with it and all worked well. When I unloaded at a campground the swivel pan had not completely straightened out but I didn't notice until after I had unloaded the car. It is just about 5-7 degrees off center but it is noticeable. I tried straightening it by hand but that was a no-go (too stiff) so I am wondering if it will present a problem when I go to use it again in the next week and a half or so.

Anyone dealt with this before? It looks like it shouldn't be an issue loading and I would assume will straighten out as the dolly follows the coach but never having done this before I am curious.

Thanks in advance gang.
2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 6250 (Class C)
1 REPLY 1

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
I have the same dolly, and that is not unusual. Till it gets broken in, the pan may be a bit hard to turn. I just kick it into place with the heel of my shoe. If you are still not able to turn it, the HUGE center bolt on the pan can be loosened. See how to do it in the instruction manual online. It is a good dolly. Good Luck

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad