cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

07 Paradise Point heating system

papaBryan3322
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased a used Cross Roads Paradise Point 35. I cannot figure out how to get the heat to work. AC works. No manual or where to find one. Help - getting cold in OK>
8 REPLIES 8

jmhartley11
Explorer
Explorer
On my rig I open the propane valve, switch the thermostat to furnace. Fan comes on, but no heat. I have a switch on my control panel with the pump that says "gas". I must flip this switch before the propane works the furnace. Everything works and heats fine. You may have a switch located somewhere that you must turn on.

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
The furnace is usually located on an outside wall. You should see a vent for it somewhere outside. Mine is located under my refrigerator on the street side
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL

papaBryan3322
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all. I will go back and try before sending for RV repairs.

papaBryan3322
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I have tried but the furnace does not engage. Is the furnace located under the island?

Memphisdoug
Explorer
Explorer
I have an 06 Paradise Point. Do you have a remote control for your A/C? If I recall correctly, you use the same remote for the furnace. You have to change to mode on the remote from cool to heat. I usually use a plug in heater so it's been awhile since I used the propane furnace.
2006 Silverado 3500 Crew Cab
2006 Crossroads Paradise Pointe 36RL

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Furnace brand?
Is there a switch on the thermistat to switch from AC to heat? Did you change it? Do you have gas? Do you have a good battery?

laknox
Nomad
Nomad
Usual culprits are fouled burner jets (rust, dirt or spider webs) and/or bad sail switches. Check and clean burner jet, if necessary. A bad sail switch will keep the gas valve closed, even if the fan is running. No gas, no heat.

Lyle
2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
B&W OEM Companion & Gooseneck Kit
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 64 Year Member

Jim-Linda
Explorer
Explorer
Confirm propane tanks have supply-- confirm propane tanks valves are open-- light stove to insure propane is flowing-- Set stat to 75, does furnace fan come on?