cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seat Cover

RickLight
Explorer III
Explorer III
We have a new (to us) truck with leather seats. Our 50lb lab/border collie mut who does well in the wagon will naturally get dirty and try to get a grip on the seats.

I've seen lots of seat covers of various types and prices. Any advice?
Rick,

2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 273MK
2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
PullRite Superglide
7 REPLIES 7

Toolguy5
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has some nice easy covers as well.
We bought 2 of them one for each vehicle.
You can use them like a sling as they will attach to the head rest on rear as well as front seats. Or you can fold the front portion down to just cover the rear should.
Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess Rainbow Bridge 8/8/2023
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2021 Jayco Eagle 319MLOK
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

RickLight
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thanks all!

Just ordered Plush Paws XL, 30%off!
Rick,

2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 273MK
2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
PullRite Superglide

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, these are not cheap but we bought a set for our class c.
iggee.com We got the faux leather ones and the fit is good, getting them on a bit of a pain but they look good. Also got some for the jeep even though the dog does not
go on the seats (we made a platform behind the seats for her to lay on and she loves it)...up high with a birds eye view of life.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
I bought this one for $35 and LOVE it. It fits a full-sized truck; and right now it's not really too huge in my little Buick Encore's back seat. The fabric is heavy-duty, plus backed by quilt-filler. It has velcro-closed slits for seat belt use; and there's loops that slide between the seat and back, to keep it from sliding around. It's also easy to remove and put back in. I have the light color - it makes it easier for Jimmy (who's mostly blind) to see and jump in.

seat cover
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

dturm
Weather Tech makes seat protectors that are designed for individual makes and models, but they are pricey. We've always used towels or relatively cheap bed spreads, not water proof but easily washable.

I've seen ads for seat protectors from Cabela's and I believe Tractor Supply.
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
Try here, I bought some for a King Ranch that was leather, bets fit I have seen. I did have a seam start to come apart, sent a picture as requested and had a replacement in days. https://www.coverking.com/seat-covers.html
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™d make my own. Multiple layers. Good quality canvas on the outside.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad