Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Urban Meyer 7 - Michigan 0
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Urban Meyer 7 - Michigan 0

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next
bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/02/18 04:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I couldn't watch every college football game yesterday, but as I was watching the games, I had my computer on checking out the scores and it appeared the UCF (my sister's alma mater) was loosing and then all of a sudden the game I was watching flashed on the screen that UCF did win. I don't care whether you are a Power 5 team or not, if you're a good football team, then you are a good football team. And don't forget, last year UCF beat Auburn! And UCF lost their Head Coach Scott Frost, who I'm very confident is going to turn around Nebraska! Bags..PS: I have two (2) sisters and my little sister graduated from the College of Steubenville and got her Master Degree at the U. of Dayton! And she is a Pitt & DUKE fan.

Land of Opportunity & Liberty 4 ALL!

naturist

Lynchburg, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/15/18 11:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thought you'd enjoy these, @Bags:

Ohio State is a SOUTHERN team

In the wake of the beatdown.

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/15/18 01:17pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Michigan's "REVENGE TOUR" ended in Columbus, Ohio on Nov. 24th. in the Horseshoe also know as Ohio Stadium! But, in all honesty, I really thought that Mighty Michigan was going to win as I am sure my RV friend Travelnutz did also! I watched the game with my daughter's boyfriend, Steve a Michigan Grad. and big Mich. fan. Naturally we had good food for him and it was fun having him over to the condo to watch the game together! Thanks naturist, Chuck/Bagman.

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/18 09:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Shea Patterson is going to play another year for Harbaugh/Michigan and it looks like 5 Star Justin Fields is transferring to Ohio State!

bobsallyh

Livingston, TX.

View Profile

Posted: 12/22/18 06:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well it is being reported that Urban Meyer will become an assistant AD for the Buckeyes after the Rose Bowl. Boy, he and Gene would be a pair to draw to. If you can't figure out how to get around something, hire somebody that does!

naturist

Lynchburg, VA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/24/18 08:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I've been mildly concerned over rankings that show the OSU 2019 recruit class is ranked around 20th, a huge fall from the last 7 years consistent top 5 finish. But then I read that the primary reason is that there isn't room in the 85 scholarship cap for the large number of recruits usually in a recruiting class, but that what they've lacked in numbers they've made up for in quality. Of course, THAT remains to be seen. As everybody knows, it isn't who you draw in, it's what you make of them that really counts. Obviously, what becomes of the team in the next 3 or 4 years will tell the tale. As it will for every other team in the land. Is Ryan Day going to lead the Buckeyes to glory, or go down in the flames of ignominy? Stay tuned, and hang on tight, the adventure awaits.

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/24/18 03:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Anyone in the frozen Midwest hear any idle gossip or scuttlebutt saying Jim Harbaugh is supposedly interested in returning to the NFL as a head coach? Read a recent column from the Tampa newspaper whose author while lamenting Tampa Bay Buccaneers' woefully pathetic season utter something about Harbaugh as a possibility to replace Dirk Koetter, who is all but a certainty to be fired. Or, is this columnist hitting the holiday cheer too hard?

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/27/18 05:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

24/7 Sports has OSU #12 Recruiting class, but the average rating per player, I believe they are #3. Looks like OSU's Dwayne Haskins will be the 1st. QB taken in the 2019 NFL Draft/1st. Round. Bags.

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/29/18 02:33pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

And the Gators had the Wolverines number in Atlanta today. Two consecutive games the nation's #1 defense in FBS (??) had their lunch eaten. Is Harbaugh now on the clock in Ann Arbor????

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 12/29/18 03:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tom, quite frankly, I was stunned how Florida handled Michigan. Can't wait to read the Detroit Free Press sports page...www.freepsports/wolverines tomorrow or later on this evening. Bags. ...PS: Right now N.D. & Clemson are Clemson 9 N.D. 3.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Urban Meyer 7 - Michigan 0
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.