cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Utah 17 North from LaVerkin to I-15

LittleJimsSon
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know the condition of Utah 17 from LaVerkin to I-15? Looks OK on Google Earth, but would appreciate first-hand input. On way from Zion to Great Basin NP. Towing a 30 foot TT. Thanks in advance!
One measure of a person is how they treat someone who can be of no particular use to them.
4 REPLIES 4

dedmiston
mittshel wrote:
This Forum is just the best, isn't it? Betsy

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

mittshel
Explorer
Explorer
This Forum is just the best, isn't it? Betsy
Betsy

LittleJimsSon
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you! Nice to have first-hand observations to make a more comfortable trip.
One measure of a person is how they treat someone who can be of no particular use to them.

boogie_4wheel
Explorer
Explorer
You'll be fine.

Heading north out of LaVerkin toward Toquerville has a drop then climb. There is a curve that keeps you from getting a run at it, but it is a short climb.

Leaving Toquerville has a sharper 'S' that once again keeps you from building any momentum. Then you have about a mile of uphill toward the interstate. If you are heavy and underpowered it will just take you a little longer.

As for your length, you will not have any problem. The road is good quality.
2005 2500 Cummins/48RE/3.73, QCLB, 4wd, BigHorn, Edge Juice w/ CTS + Turbo Timer,Transgo Shift Kit ISSPro Oil and LP pressure gauges, GDP 20/2 filters, Custom Diesel Steering Box Brace
'10 Forest River Shockwave Toy Hauler 21'
Honda EU3000I Genny