Wagonwheel

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
9 REPLIES 9

momentum_rv
Explorer
Explorer
Goin' out this weekend. It's probably gunna be awful so everyone else should go to Dove Springs!
2015 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Went over thanksgiving - worst descion I made! I’m going back to Gorman!
LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
nayther wrote:
mpoulsen wrote:
Great place to go to. Been there couple of times with friends. Good change from Dove Springs or Jaw Bone.

Oh no, Dove Springs is much better, don't go to Spangler OHV, nothing there to see.

LOL

Definitely go to Dove Springs. That's where all the cool kids are. Wagon Wheel and all of Spangler OHV is polluted with jerks, hooligans, and people like me.

A bunch of nasty dirt bikers over in Spangler, clubs/gangs everywhere. stay away everyone, or you'll be veewy veewy scawed (said in my best Elmer Fudd lisp).
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

Y-Guy
dedmiston wrote:
Wagon Wheel and all of Spangler OHV is polluted with jerks, hooligans, and people like me.

LMAO, thanks had to clean my screen after reading that!

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

mpoulsen
Explorer
Explorer
Yes,I was mistaken Dove springs is the place to go!! Anybody that is somebody goes there right?!?! Lol

dedmiston
nayther wrote:
mpoulsen wrote:
Great place to go to. Been there couple of times with friends. Good change from Dove Springs or Jaw Bone.

Oh no, Dove Springs is much better, don't go to Spangler OHV, nothing there to see.

LOL

Definitely go to Dove Springs. That's where all the cool kids are. Wagon Wheel and all of Spangler OHV is polluted with jerks, hooligans, and people like me.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
mpoulsen wrote:

LOL
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX

mpoulsen
Explorer
Explorer

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
All the time I’ve spent in the CA desert and haven’t been there. 2019 for sure. Thank you for posting.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad