cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MOTOR HOME THERMOSTAT

charwan
Explorer
Explorer
I went and ordered a new thermostat for my Winne 04 with a heat pump. In looking it up I had a 6535b335 and the company where I ordered it from said a 6535 3442 would replace it. However the power connecter is a 4 wire instead of a 3. Have any of you had this replacement before and what did you do. The first thermostat that came in it was #6635 356 and I replaced that one with 6535b335 and now it's gone bad.
N4FAP
4 REPLIES 4

charwan
Explorer
Explorer
shastagary wrote:
this replacement manual says what to do on the last page Guide to
Coleman Thermostats

Many thanks for the info "shastagary" that is just what I though and I printed the info now to install. I may have the tools for removing them pins and want have to cut and soldier. You would have though that the selling dealer would have put that info in with the new thermostat.

charwan
N4FAP

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
this replacement manual says what to do on the last page Guide to
Coleman Thermostats

charwan
Explorer
Explorer
They all are Coleman Mach heating and air. What I meant was the new one came with a 4 wire connector and the one I took out is 3 wire. I can guess why because it's for a low and high speed and I only have high.
N4FAP

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Do you mean the new t/s has two power connections whereas you only have one power wire going to it? Is there a jumper between the two power connections. Are they designated Rc and Rh?
Just off the top. BTW what is the make of the old and new t/s?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)