Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Class C Motorhomes: What do you have?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Super C

> What do you have?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
ronfisherman

SE Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/17/18 04:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We had a Super C on the GM Kodiak chassis. Great MH for us. Put almost 100K miles on it in 11 years. The 35' size was good for us. That gave a 27' box to live in. 2 good sized slides helped a lot.
Today most of them are on the International or Freightliner chassis. I would do it again. The truck chassis MH's are easier to work on. With plenty of power.
GM has released the 4500 and 5500 cutoff chassis. May see some Super C's on it in the future.

2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
TST tire pressure monitor system
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad

Super C Group Forum

js218

on the road

View Profile

Posted: 12/17/18 04:45pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Have a 45' Haulmark, 600hp tandem axle no problem driving it pull a ford explorer on a trailer. Been on the road for 2 years as ka to Mexico and every state except Rhode island..
Jim

2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim

Sweet Ole Bob

Virginia

View Profile

Posted: 12/18/18 05:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

OP Here, find it interesting the comments have discussed my finances, and my indecision, but only Ron and Jim answered my question, Thanks guys, anybody else have a Super C?

SOB

Eat Healthy, Live well, Die Anyway!

DrewE

Vermont

View Profile

Posted: 12/18/18 07:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sweet Ole Bob wrote:

OP Here, find it interesting the comments have discussed my finances, and my indecision, but only Ron and Jim answered my question, Thanks guys, anybody else have a Super C?

It seems to me that Tripalot, Devocamper, Desert Captain, and greyhook also answered your question pretty well ("What do you have and are you happy with it?").

I have a 32' Coachmen Santara 315QB. I very much like the layout and the general design and am satisfied with the performance on the road. I don't quite so much always enjoy the level of maintenance required for a 20 year old motorhome, but that kind of goes with the territory.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Super C

> What do you have?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.