cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Micro Minnie

Silvergray49
Explorer
Explorer
I have been looking at the 18ft Micro Minnie duel axel by Winnebago. I would like to hear from any owners or reviews of these trailers. Thank you in advance.
7 REPLIES 7

Skid_Row_Joe
Explorer
Explorer
ClassBGirl wrote:
We have the 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS which we got last September, and love it. Seven foot width, tows great with our 2018 Ford F-150 using the Andersen "No Sway" Weight Distribution Hitch. First trip out was from Memphis to Helena, MT and back and no issues over the 4,000 plus miles through 8% mountain grades and high cross winds over the flat prairie lands. The Micro Minnie has the dinette slide, Murphy bed, and light interior which makes it feel very spacious. We looked at many and felt the Winnebago had much better quality, fit, and finish than others.
What do these units run $ ?

ClassBGirl
Explorer
Explorer
We have the 2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS which we got last September, and love it. Seven foot width, tows great with our 2018 Ford F-150 using the Andersen "No Sway" Weight Distribution Hitch. First trip out was from Memphis to Helena, MT and back and no issues over the 4,000 plus miles through 8% mountain grades and high cross winds over the flat prairie lands. The Micro Minnie has the dinette slide, Murphy bed, and light interior which makes it feel very spacious. We looked at many and felt the Winnebago had much better quality, fit, and finish than others.
2019 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108DS (Murphy bed & dinette slide) with
Extreme Weather & Off Road pkgs., plus Heated and Enclosed Tanks

2018 Ford F-150 4x4 Super Cab 5.0L V8 with Tow Mode

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
1ed is right on. Check tank capacities first.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

1ed
Explorer
Explorer
You might want to take a look at the Rockwood 2109S. Seems to have more tank capacities and more standard features.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Which model? The 170k Drop has a 19 foot box. The Micro Minnie 1706fb is a 19โ€™ 2โ€ box.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

ktmrfs
Explorer
Explorer
my brother has one and they love it. It has a murpy bed and slide with dinette. I've been inside a couple of them and was impressed in what they are able to do with the size.
2011 Keystone Outback 295RE
2004 14' bikehauler with full living quarters
2015.5 Denali 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison
2004.5 Silverado 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison passed on to our Son!

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Silvergray49 wrote:
I have been looking at the 18ft Micro Minnie duel axel by Winnebago. I would like to hear from any owners or reviews of these trailers. Thank you in advance.

Join the Facebook group โ€œWinnebago Micro Minnie Ownersโ€. They have 2000 members and if itโ€™s like the Minnie group Iโ€™m in, they are very knowledgeable and helpful.
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)