cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camping World Prices

kedanie
Explorer
Explorer
So, I needed a new propane hose for my portable heater. CW seemed like the only place that actually had them in stock. Checked their web site and they had a price that I could live with. Went up to the local store and found that their store price was quite a bit higher. Got out my phone and showed them their own price which they agreed to honor.

However, they said that the next time they would have to charge shipping. Looks like I’ll be purchasing more RV supplies on Amazon which is even lower priced.

Keith
Keith and Gloria
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 36GH
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
USAF 1968-1976 Vietnam Veteran
8 REPLIES 8

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
CW is not the only place that has RV parts/supplies.

Local RV stores and RV dealers not only have a parts store in them, they can also order any part you need. And I have found they are way lower priced than CW. AND they are local to you.

BTW they all use the 'same' catalog when ordering. Just that CW jacks up the price for those that think CW is the only place to get RV parts. :W

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
DownTheAvenue wrote:
Post back when you get that credit! I bet it doesn't happen and they claim they never said that, can't honor it, and now can't even find what you mailed to them!

Already got the credit to my account. The item arrived at my door within 3 days and the credit within a week. Like I said, I'm not a fan of CW because of their horrible reputation with campers (some camping friends got the run around for almost a year from CW), but they were helpful, saved us a longer round trip and gave us quick free shipping.

We are headed to Florida next month and will stop at the one outside Savannah to use our other $25 credit.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

hussbuss
Explorer
Explorer
DowntheAve.. Camping Worlds credit for gift cards from Good Sam does indeed work as stated. I ordered an extended door entrance handle and used the gift cards. Sent in the cards taped to the invoice along with name of the person I talked to and within 10 days I had a 50.00 credit to my credit card. Just to be safe, I took a picture of the invoice before sending it in. It's the way they do it.

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
spoon059 wrote:
We just re-joined Good Sam for 3 years for $75 and got 2 $25 gift cars from Camping World. Once they arrived I saw that they can't be used online. Nearest Camping World is an hour and a half from me. Wife called and ordered the part we wanted online, they said to mail in the invoice with the gift card (no way to process online or over the phone) and we would get a credit. The item was about $45. Free shipping started at $50. My wife asked if they could waive the minimum cost for shipping, they did without question.

I'm not really a Camping World fan, but they did right by us this time!

Post back when you get that credit! I bet it doesn't happen and they claim they never said that, can't honor it, and now can't even find what you mailed to them!

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
We just re-joined Good Sam for 3 years for $75 and got 2 $25 gift cars from Camping World. Once they arrived I saw that they can't be used online. Nearest Camping World is an hour and a half from me. Wife called and ordered the part we wanted online, they said to mail in the invoice with the gift card (no way to process online or over the phone) and we would get a credit. The item was about $45. Free shipping started at $50. My wife asked if they could waive the minimum cost for shipping, they did without question.

I'm not really a Camping World fan, but they did right by us this time!
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
double posted.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just bought a new skylight and thought I would give CW another shot. Price in store was $111.00 internet sale price was $77.00 at 33 percent off.
Bought it from Amazon for $49.00 shipped to door. Same manufacturer.
I tried.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Range_Maggot_Bo
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, a friend of mine needed a new fridge, and he bought it at GS. It was is stock at another store, and they still charged him shipping.