cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tournea Covers

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for what's making you happy. I have a 8' bed and am looking for suggestions for a soft cover, that i can roll up at the back window no larger than 6-7", that's my avail. space between my Truck Camper and cab window. This will give 2"-3" to avoid any chafing issues. I have a hard side tri-fold Bac-Flip which is just getting to be too heavy to keep removing and returning by myself,this will help keep me in good graces with my better half. T.I.A. K-Mac.
10 REPLIES 10

macjom
Explorer
Explorer
Truxedo Lo Pro. It has a low profile design. Gone through hard downpours many times with no wet belongings inside my truck bed.

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Another vote for Truxedo. Mine roles up tight, stays on when locked into place. It is also quiet when I drive with my rear window open and the cover on the bed.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Another vote for the truxedo.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality – Ayn Rand

Swell1
Explorer
Explorer
Bought mine on Ebay $130.00 delivered to my house. about an hour to install. works great
2017 SportTrek 271 VRB
2016 F150 Eco boost with max tow package

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
Just put a Gator inside the bed roll up on. Works good so far. Had 18” of snow on it with no problem. Rolls up to about a 5 or 6 inch circle. Probably could be smaller if I tried. Was less than $200 from RealTruck before Christmas. Took about an hour to install.
I wanted the inside the bed type so that the rail holes would be available for a rack.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
K Mac wrote:
Looking for what's making you happy. I have a 8' bed and am looking for suggestions for a soft cover, that i can roll up at the back window no larger than 6-7", that's my avail. space between my Truck Camper and cab window. This will give 2"-3" to avoid any chafing issues. I have a hard side tri-fold Bac-Flip which is just getting to be too heavy to keep removing and returning by myself,this will help keep me in good graces with my better half. T.I.A. K-Mac.

H E R E - Truxedo Lo Pro is one that I had installed by a local dealer. It's simple to use and does exactly what I want, which is basically what you are looking for.
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
You don't have to spend big bucks for a good cover. I got mine on eBay for around $220 and it's just as good to me as an expensive one. I'll want something different by the time it wears out.
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

SWFL_FlyFisher
Explorer
Explorer
I have an ACI Access cover on my F150 and really like it. It's one of the few that works with my Adarac rack. Has crossbars and velcro sides. It's lightweight, weathertight, rolls up easily, and stows behind the cab in just a few inches of space.

https://shop.agricover.com/category/access#unchecked|root|Category|Roll-Up%20Tonneau%20Covers

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
ZINGERLITE wrote:
i like my tri fold because i got it for free! I really liked the truxedo roll up in the past. the bars are sewn into the cover. rolls up real tight. velcro for the sides too. Im glad the days of snaps are over.
X2 - have the same cover and really like it. Search on https://www.autoanything.com/ for a good deal.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

ZINGERLITE
Explorer
Explorer
i like my tri fold because i got it for free! I really liked the truxedo roll up in the past. the bars are sewn into the cover. rolls up real tight. velcro for the sides too. Im glad the days of snaps are over.