cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class A DP Allegro Breeze 32BR vs Excursion/Pace Arrow 33D?

hope2retiresoon
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I have been researching Class A RV's after finding that Class C's weren't going to meet our needs in several areas. Our goal was to find a RV 32'-34' that would give me enough leg room but still be manageable while driving and maneuvering in campgrounds. We also think we would like diesel rather than gas.
That being said we have narrowed it down to the 2016-17 Tiffin Allegro Breeze 32BR and the 2016 Fleetwood Excursion/2017-18Pace Arrow 33D as likely candidates due to the overall size and floor plan layouts and standards/options on those models.

My questions are for those who have owned or now own one of these models, what do you like best about it? what don't you like about it? how long have you had it? where do you take it? Do you fulltime in it? and what advice would you give me on making a decision of one versus the other?
Thank you in advance for any and all advice.
2 REPLIES 2

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
Not always the case but worth checking. We have a slide immediately behind the co-pilot seat and my wife has no issues with reclining and putting out her foot rest.
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Pay attention to the location of the entry door and/or slides. Coaches with the entry right behind the passenger or NO SLIDE right behind the passenger provide a MUCH better experience for the person in the right hand seat. Otherwise the ability to run the seat back on it's tracks or recline is compromised. Of course you shouldn't go down the road with the passenger lying down but the ability to just put the seat back a little is really important for comfort and a retracted slide can prevent that.