cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hydraulic reservoir for leveling jacks

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
Where is the hydraulic reservoir for leveling jacks on a 2006 Georgia boy landau
Traveling to cal col Idaho WY south dakota Oregon with 34 ft class A pulling 7 by 12 enclosed trailer with my trike.
3 REPLIES 3

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info
Traveling to cal col Idaho WY south dakota Oregon with 34 ft class A pulling 7 by 12 enclosed trailer with my trike.

Rick_Jay
Explorer II
Explorer II
On our Georgie Boy Cruise Master, each hydraulic jack has it's own reservoir, motor & pump. Our jacks are Big Foot by Quadra Manufacturing.

Word of Advice: Do NOT add hydraulic fluid to the jacks until they are fully retracted (up), or you will most likely overfill the reservoir when the jacks do retract. Then you'll be cleaning up the excess fluid. And yes, I speak from experience! LOL

~Rick
2005 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3625 DS on a Workhorse W-22
Rick, Gail, 1 girl (27-Angel since 2008), 1 girl (22), 2 boys (23 & 20).
2001 Honda Odyssey, Demco Aluminator tow bar & tow plate, SMI Silent Partner brake controller.

1995brave
Explorer II
Explorer II
The reservoir is normally part of the motor assy. So just have someone try lowering your jacks while you listen for the motor. If that fails just follow the Hydraulic lines from the jacks back to the motor.