cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

wv up to new England. Then canada dropping down to minnesta

rickwellman
Explorer
Explorer
Traveling in class A motor home pulling 12 ft trailer with harley triglide. Any suggestions. Time of year? Sights to see?Tips on traveling thru Canada?
Traveling to cal col Idaho WY south dakota Oregon with 34 ft class A pulling 7 by 12 enclosed trailer with my trike.
4 REPLIES 4

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
My suggestion is make sure you have your passports, and you leave your guns at home. This will make your border crossings much easier!

dewey02
Explorer
Explorer
Did you mean Minnesota?
If so, the north shore of MN is beautiful. Eight state parks along Lake Superior shoreline, lots of huge waterfalls, Superior National Forest, Grand Portage National Monument, Grand Portage Indian reservation...and this is just the area from the Canadian Border to Duluth, MN. Duluth itself is a great visit. A city built on a hillside overlooking Lake Superior. It is an inland seaport and gets ocean glowing vessels that come up through the St. Lawrence seaway.

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
Temps will stay on the cool side until early May. Considering such a post Memorial Day departure might be best.

Green Mountains are a must see. Coast Maine and Acadia National Park also. There's also campground just across the border about on the Bay of Fundy I've had on my list for a few years. Herring Cove Provincial Park. Campobello Island

North of the border from Maine you could start by visiting Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. All are about a day drive apart. West and north of Toronto the population per square kilometer thins out pretty quick and your choices of remote back country is pretty much endless. I've most hit the Provincial parks in Ontario with no problems. Haven't looped Superior as yet only Huron.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

Ranger_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I would go to the white mountains and get there for the Laconia Motorcycle event.
Where we are now

Amateur Radio Operator WW1SS . . . Flex 6500 PGXL and TGXL
Steve and Joy
2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . 2016 Lincoln MKX
The Doodles, Abbie & Abel
Baby and Kissie the Chihuahuas and Lucy the Biewere Yorkie