cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rubber roof sealing

Mr__Bill_TT
Explorer
Explorer
Ok now the rains are here and am finding small water leaks through rubber roof.
Way so many things available for sealing rubber roofs.
Any one has any recommendations?
I'm curious on the Henry's 887
Has anyone else used the product and can advise?
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

KM_Rolling
Explorer
Explorer
Eternabond.
Kevin & Mary
2018 Ford F150 3.5 EB HDPP 8' Bed - For Sale
2020 Ford F350 6.7 PSD 4X4 DRW CC LB
2019 Coachmen 271BL Toy Hauler

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Eternabond, Dicor Self Leveling Lap Sealant and Heng's Rubber Roof Coating do the job for me.
This exactly how I've cared for my 15 year old rubber roof. Never leaked.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I use Eternabond, Dicor Self Leveling Lap Sealant and Heng's Rubber Roof Coating.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
The rubber membrain itself doesnt leak unless it is totally worn out or damaged. What you have is a seam or opening leak. Right now there is nothing you can do. You need to either move the RV under cover, cover it or somehow get it dry. Once dry you can inspect and seal openings.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
gbopp wrote:
Eternabond, Dicor Self Leveling Lap Sealant and Heng's Rubber Roof Coating do the job for me.

These are the things that are recommended by the manufacturer of your roof and are commonly used by the members of this forum.
Other things may seem to work for a while and then fail prematurely.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer