cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Favorite RV Dealer and ManufactureeWeb Site.

randersen3333
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering if any of you have a favorite dealer or manufacturer web site you like. Looking for the ease of navigating through sites.
If you have a favorite landing page, I would also be interested.
Looking for a great RV Blog also...
I know this might be a lot, Thanks in advance!
6 REPLIES 6

Ex-Tech
Explorer
Explorer

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I agree that Winnebagoโ€™s website is easy to understand and move around showing everything they make. Newest item is the MHs for the physically challenged.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
Here
Here
Here
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
I have no comment on dealer websites as many are good and many are bad.

As for manufactures websites, I doubt you can beat Winnebago's. Not only can you see every model that is currently being built along with downloadable brochures, diagrams, parts/service information, you can also obtain everything (and I means almost everything from air conditioner down to the type of screw used to hold the handles to the cabinets, all wiring and plumbing diagrams along with colors, material, etc) used in your motorhome going back to the 1960's. I like to look at the evolution of a particular motorhome from it's initial introduction in the 70's to the current 2019 model. (not to mention the way the sales material went from drawings to photos).

From a sales perspective, the Winnebago site is on par with all others. From a owner's, historical and maintenance standpoint, it blows all others away!
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/used-rvs-for-sale/all-available-vehicles?sortBy=price+desc
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Delete