Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Rv show likes and dislikes
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Rv show likes and dislikes

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev
pnichols

The Other California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/26/19 02:14pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

myredracer wrote:

Our RV show has those lovely mini cinnamon sugar donuts. Mmmmm. Definitely the highlight of the visit! [emoticon]

In the beginning we used to like going to the show. Last 2 or 3 times we looked at each other afterwards and it was like, "geez, so why did we go again"?? Would have been more fun spending the day at the mall...

The vendor booths don't seem to be as good as they used to be either.

Right on regarding the vendor booths. It's getting so that the largest number of good RV vendor booths are those in the Big Tent at Quartzsite once a year.

Phil, 2005 E450 Itasca Spirit 24V

miltvill

Ft. Lauderdale FL

View Profile

Posted: 01/26/19 07:04pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Went to the Tampa super RV show. Looked at a RV brand that everyone says is high quality and several (internet) full time families own. For the price I expected better quality materials to be used in the construction of their units. All the factory rep could talk about was how well the oil workers in Canada loved their units. I was really disappointed and crossed this manufacture off my short list.

Many of the units had a lot of people in them making it hard to take a good look at them.

While the show was big and crowded I did enjoy it.

Total miles walked that day 11.4.

2008 Chevy 2500HD Duramax Diesel, Allison Transmission, 3.73 rear end, tow package, Prodigy Brake Controller, Equal-i-zer Hitch.
Trail Cruiser TC23QB

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Rv show likes and dislikes
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS