Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Outback 325BH dinette to bed question
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Outback 325BH dinette to bed question

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
kfp673

PA

View Profile

Posted: 01/20/19 06:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello All,

After 15 years of RV'ing I cant believe I have to ask this.... But I do ;-) We purchased a 2018 325BH last July and through the remainder of the summer we eft the table in the standard dinette position. The last time camping we decided to lay it flat like we used to in our old camper but could not figure out the cushions. Our old camper was 4 cushions and you simply laid them flat. The Outback has the rounded cushions that allow you to lean against the wall. Not the true U shipped dinette, but the rounded cushions. My wife and I played with it for 20 minutes before we quit. Ha! Anyone have a picture or explanation? Thanks!

Farmboy666

Pisgah Forest, NC

View Profile

Posted: 01/21/19 08:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

From what I can find it looks like you drop a back cushion in with the 2 seats. https://www.holmanrv.com/New-Inventory-2018-Keystone-RV-Trailer-325BH-TRAVEL-TRAILER-OUTBACK-Batavia-Ohio-3242979

Farmboy666

Pisgah Forest, NC

View Profile

Posted: 01/21/19 08:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dinette with table down

kfp673

PA

View Profile

Posted: 01/21/19 01:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks all. As you can see its trouble to find a picture with all of the cushions in place. When you use those smaller back cushions it still does not fit right, but from what I am seeing I think that might be as good as it gets. Thanks for the reply.

Farmboy666

Pisgah Forest, NC

View Profile

Posted: 01/21/19 04:02pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Your right I didn't find any. Is it to much space or not enough space with the backs down? If there is extra maybe the short backs in the upright position would fill in.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Outback 325BH dinette to bed question
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS