cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used Sundowner Toy Hauler Market

Dennis58
Explorer
Explorer
So I have been researching Sundowner GN Toy Haulers and below is my results today for a used Sundowner GN Toy Hauler;

RV Trader - 0
RV Universe - 0
RVT - 0
Equipment Trader - 0
Leonard Trailers - 0
Racing Junk - 0

Looks like the only way into a Sundowner Toy Hauler is new or special order.

People who own them must hang onto them or the 2016 and older production numbers are really low.
2 REPLIES 2

Wild_Card
Explorer
Explorer
I own a Sundowner 2286gm. 42ft with 20ft garage. I looked high and low for used. There are a handful out there but they just don't last long.

I watch Ocala Trailers inventory, he has had 3 used units and 1 2012 toyhauler that have come and gone since December.

I was working with them on a custom build when I found one the fit the bill and price in Missouri.

These toyhaulers are selling like hotcakes. 15-20wk build time and they are shipping at least 1 a day...this is my own monitoring don't know exactly might be more.

Racing Junk.Com is another place to look for used or new
2015 Ram 3500 Dually
Sundowner 2286GM Pro-Grade Toyhauler

Y-Guy
I think you hit two key points, my gut says they are mostly produced small scale and custom orders, in the past couple of years they may have started producing more. They don't make the NADA top 49 list and I can't say I've seen the name come up much here prior to the past couple of years. I do recall one member reach out to them but not sure if they got back to him.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon