Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparison Forester 2401R Or Dynamax Isata 3 24RW

jcapps
Explorer
Explorer
Comparison Forester 2401R Or Dynamax Isata 3 24RW

Its been a while but looking into getting a Mercedes based Class C

I would like to know the quality comparison between these two brands.
Not looking to bash either, just want to know which has the better rep for quality or are they even
Thanks in advance
"The great challenge of adulthood is holding on to your idealism after you lose your innocence."
– Bruce Springsteen

"This ain't the practice round"
- a friend
3 REPLIES 3

Cider
Explorer
Explorer
Basically, the difference between the two is that the Dynamax has higher end fittings than the Forester. When we made our purchase, we looked at the two 2400R models and I just could not justify the difference in price based on fittings. Nice touches on the Iwata, like the ceiling and recessed LED lights, but there are known problems with the vinyl, padded ceiling splitting around the lights. Our 2400R has a CCC of 1138 pounds, more than enough for the two of us. In reality, all RV's today, seem to be a bit short on the quality aspect. There has also been a lot of complaints about the Isata dinette slide tearing / scouring the linoleum
floor and requiring replacement. We have been very pleased wit our Sunseeker MBS. I would suggest that you also consider the Nation series, as they make a nice unit and the interior is more European design looking that the others. Good luck,
2017 Tiffin Allegro RED 33 AA
2020 JLUR
Roadmaster Baseplate
Sterling AT Tow Bar
Demco Air Force One Brake System

Community Alumni
Not applicable
We looked at the Dynamax and other Forest River MB Sprinter-based mohos and were very disappointed with the fit and finish on all of them. Some of the materials used looked and felt as if they came from their cheapest entry-level models. The Dynamax model we looked at only had about 400 pounds of carrying capacity. To be fair, we also looked at several Thor models and found them to be short on quality as well. We spent a few thousands more and purchased a Winnebago Navion. The Winnebago has over 1,300 pounds of carrying capacity.

Good luck on your search.

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
I would ask this on the Forest River Owners forum and maybe get more info, I do know the GM from Dynamax post on there and has been a great help to their owners
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.