cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Great service at Valencia Camping World

Earl_E
Explorer
Explorer
Amongst all the negativity about Camping World, we went to Velentia today and found a chair I loved on sale for $469. The cheerful and pleasant clerk told me our Road Side Assistance was about to expire so we renewed. She gave us 15% off our order for doing so. Then the person bringing out our chair came out and said he had one more chair that was exactly like the one we were buying but had the old style finish that he would sell us for $299. I grabbed it. I call that great service over and beyond what I expected.
2007 Northwoods Arctic Fox 32 5S Fifth Wheel used for fulltiming for several years--SOLD
2014 Sunnybrook 26rl to poke around the smaller parks in the great Southwest
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel
Prodigy brake control
3 REPLIES 3

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sounds like they turned one sale into three to me. Great sales people.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Earl E,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience at the Valencia Camping World location. We are pleased to hear you had an outstanding visit. Please allow me to share your positive feedback with the leadership team so the team is recognized for their excellent work.

Have a good day and thank you for your membership.
Ella
Good Sam Care Team