cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

App for capturing imaged in iPad (free)

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
I came across this free app for capturing images in Safari.
Not %100 perfect but it sure helps in some spots.

Better explained on the site...

Image capture

NOT a screen shot but the actual image.
If it's a large one you get it at full resolution
7 REPLIES 7

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
Fizz wrote:
looks like nobody bothered to check out the web site and see what it has to offer.
Same ol' same ol'

Oh, to the contrary. I did go have a look at the app on the iTunes store. Be careful making assumptions.

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
looks like nobody bothered to check out the web site and see what it has to offer.
Same ol' same ol'

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
naturist wrote:
This is a Safari (web browser) extension for saving image files at full resolution, not for doing screen captures.

I hold my finger on an image on a Safari rendered web page and sooner or later I get the option to save the image. Itโ€™s save to photos. Not sure what the resolution level is, but it looks like the original.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Using Chrome I just hold on an image and a menu comes up with the option to save image. I use Chrome to span all of my devices.
-- Chris Bryant

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
This is a Safari (web browser) extension for saving image files at full resolution, not for doing screen captures.

festag
Explorer
Explorer
valhalla360 wrote:
Doesn't the ipad have a screen shot function?

I know android does as we needed to use if for system acceptance testing on a website we were setting up.

Yes, on iPad/iPhone, press home button and power button at the same time. It will place the screenshot in your camera roll
Guy and Georgia :W
2019 Fleetwood Southwind 36P

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
Doesn't the ipad have a screen shot function?

I know android does as we needed to use if for system acceptance testing on a website we were setting up.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV