cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How would you like this for a pet????????????????

Explorer
Explorer
HERE
The manatees of Halls river Homosassa Springs Fl

1985 Chevy Silverado c10. 454 stroker / 495 CI = 675 HP. 650lb of torque. Turb0 400 tranny. 3000 stall converter. Aluminum heads. 3 inch exhaust flowmasters. 2 inch headers. Heat and air. Tubed.
4 REPLIES 4

Pawz4me
Explorer
Explorer
From what I understand hedgehogs can be challenging little pets. Apparently they like to run on their wheels all night long (with the endless squeaking that creates), while also producing a rather large quantity of poop. Which then gets trampled into the wheel, requiring daily cleaning. Ick. But I'm not a fan of caged pets in general.
Me, DH and Yogi (Shih Tzu)
2017 Winnebago Travato 59K

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
They're cute - but for a couple of bucks you can buy a pet rat, and they are AWESOME pets. And safer to cuddle than a hedgehog ๐Ÿ™‚
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
Illegal to own in some states and from what I have seen just about as good around a baby as having reptiles. Salmonella spreaders.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

:B

My youngest son had one of these. He loved it. It really was an awesome little pet. Cute little guy! I thought it was pretty cool too.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com