Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

monthly stay

Gray_Fox
Explorer
Explorer
Between the wife an I We have a reservation for the month of March

in Florida. March has 31 days she says we leave on the 31 before check

out time about 11 o'clock. I say we leave on April 1 before 11 o'clock.

now we will be moving to the east coast an our check in date should be

April 1 after 1 or 2 P M. not March 31
Gray Fox
2014 F350 4x4 Diesel Lariat
2009 HitchHiker-LS 34.5 RLTG
Always keep moving so you don't seize up.
10 REPLIES 10

Super_Dave
Explorer
Explorer
Gray Fox, what are they charging you for a month, if you donโ€™t mind me asking. The KOA that Iโ€™m staying at this summer charges $650/month.
Truck: 2006 Dodge 3500 Dually
Rig: 2018 Big Country 3155 RLK
Boat: 21' North River Seahawk

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Their campground, their rules.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

Gray_Fox
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the replies, I will call the camp ground tomorrow. Will let you know what is said..
Gray Fox
2014 F350 4x4 Diesel Lariat
2009 HitchHiker-LS 34.5 RLTG
Always keep moving so you don't seize up.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
You always leave after the last day of your reservation time. When buying a Month you spend the night of every day of the month. YOU will leave April 1 before checkout time.

NOT sure what this has to do with "Fifth-Wheels" ??? ME thinks "General RVing Issues" would be more appropriate.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
We got caught with this a few years ago. We checked in Feb. 1st and were told we had to leave at the end of the month as we had a monthly fee. Feb. only has 28 days so we argued we should be able to stay another couple of days. They would not allow this as others were coming in for the month of March. After learning this the hard way, we started booking in on Jan. 28th - leaving Feb. 28th. For some reason, that was never an issue. Very confusing - but you do what works in your favor when you can.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

rr2254545
Explorer
Explorer
colliehauler wrote:
What the campground decides is the the only thing that matters, not the opinion of you or your wife.
Yep I stayed in a Florida campground that said a month was 30 days and it was January
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M Cummins 360
2014 Jeep Cherokee
492 Campgrounds,107K miles driven in our Winnebago motor homes and 2360 nights camping since we retired in July 2009, 41 National Parks

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
What the campground decides is the the only thing that matters, not the opinion of you or your wife.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
At our summer campground, a month's stay means if you check in on the first, you check out on the first the next month. If you check in on the 15th, you check out on the 15th.

But I've been at campgrounds that don't use that same method. . . a month may mean 30 days and they count the days. So check with the campground as to your exit date.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
gbopp wrote:
What does the CG say about check out time?

Yea really LOL. They just may have something to say about it.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
What does the CG say about check out time?

If you stay at a motel Monday and Tuesday night, you check out Wednesday morning.