Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay wheels and tires???

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
Needing new tires for my trailer.
Never really liked the look of the stock wheels.
DJI_0001 by , on Flickr

Anyone ever buy the ebay sets?
I can actually get a higher capacity tire with custom wheels for less than what the local Discount sells just the tires.

Custom trailer wheels
19 REPLIES 19

ghooos
Explorer
Explorer
I believe that snipers are just necessary for people who can pay more for the item than it really costs. and the services still don't work, for example, as the “Proxy Bidding” function on eBay, which only encourages participants to increase rates. I usually use this https://isnipe.io/en/, in 90% of cases everything works in my favor

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
Update,
wheels and tires are fantastik

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
They sure did try to block out the brand name.
I found a similar tire of theirs and it's a Rainier ST
Not sure if it's the tire I'm looking at though
Did some digging and found this,
Rainier

The Rainier tire is a tire specific to Tredit, manufactured by a company called Wanda in China. We own the rights to the mold, so anyone with a Rainier tire got it from Tredit originally.

As for the speed rating, they are indeed 75mph. The reason you won’t find any reviews online quite yet is that the tire has been distributed for under a year so the “real-time” test data from consumers haven’t been reported yet. From my end I have seen few issues with the tire, and of those even less were true manufacturer defects.

Adam Deak
Tredit Tire & Wheel
574-293-0581 x163

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
Offset: 0"

I would bet tires like these or similar is what you normally get on a new trailer.
They have goodyear tires.
Obviously more money
Goodyear

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
The thing about tires and wheels for a trailer on ebay you really don't know if the wheel is a zero offset for trailer use or its quality...... or the tires quality/brand unless the seller advertises it.
Their is a reason they have a cheap price.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
I bought wheels from www.etrailer.comwww.etrailer.com

I bought the tires at Discount Tire and bought the road hazard certificate.

I also recommend balancing trailer tires. I describe why in this video
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
This are really cheap tires, that's why the cost is so low.

Me personally, I would go with Goodyear Endurance tires, which I have done on two of my trailers.

With the size of your toybox trailer and the weight of it plus what you haul in it, I wouldn't want a "China Bomb" trailer tire on it.

When I replaced the tires on my 8.5x20 toybox trailer last year I did a Weight comparison of cheap tire vs Goodyear Endurance

I installed Goodyear Endurance on my small trailer too
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Free shipping from Amazon!

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
It looks to me like the rims have a 5 year warranty...not the tires. They sure did a good job of making sure you could not tell what kind of tires they are.
Yes they are cheap and again...IMO you get what you pay for.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality – Ayn Rand

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
And you can use Ebay bucks if you got any.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

JusBud
Explorer
Explorer
That was the other link I posted
Combo

Ebay has their 10 to 15% days
That would be too good to pass up

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You may want to look around a little more. Same seller at Amazon
Amazon

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's one of the things I always wonder about. Some of that stuff has to cost more to ship it than the product costs.

And some of these Ebay guys stand behind their stuff. We had one guy pay for the shipping back to him because Peggy thought the case was too big. It was exactly as measured, but she didn't like it. He paid for the shipping back when I explained why we were sending it back.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I bought wheels and tires from eTrailer. No shipping charge.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad