cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Getting warm - - - -

socal
Explorer
Explorer
Here at the LTVA Hotsprings. People leaving and I'm about ready to slowly make my way back to Lake Superior in the U.P. of Michigan. Still lots of snow so I'll have to pace myself and time it just right. I figure about a month travel time. Good I don't have to go over the Rockies.
12 REPLIES 12

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are sitting in Queen Creek next to Phoenix and it was not 85 degrees here. It was 64 degrees in Queen Creek basically a suburb of Phoenix. Only 60 today. Beginning of the week was cold, rain and strong winds. Maybe you are in/near a different Phoenix than I am. It's been a cold damp winter here this year.

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
I live in Baton Rouge. Spring time is sunup to about 10. Summer runs 10 to about 6. Fall, 6 to midnight and winter midnight to sunrise.
Bring a nice assortment of clothes, ya never know.

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III
Spring is here! Finally got above freezing for the first since ???
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Wisconsin was -8 yesterday morning here in Baraboo. The Robins have returned and I think many will be starving. We have about 18" of snow over 2" of ice. It is going to take some time for all of that **** to melt. I think we are going to have some nasty flooding this year, again.
My brother has a place near Minocqua and they have over 4; of snow on the ground.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
Phoenix was 85 yesterday.
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
I fed him from down here.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

socal
Explorer
Explorer
I have nothing but time and want to be home before 14 April. Got ta feed the Tax beast don'tcha know??

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Got ANOTHER storm heading across too, MORE snow.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
Where is it getting warm? Not up here in PA. We spent the last 2 days at 20 degrees below normal (high around 26) and today it warmed up to 15 below normal.
Stay down south if you can!
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are in the Phoenix area and getting ready to leave for Michigan. Our campground there doesn't open until May 3, so we will meander slowly spending more time in the south before heading north.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Slow travel...thatโ€™s me too!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Have a good trip my man.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman