cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Slide out Fuses

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
We own a 2006 Bounder Ford 32W. I am trying to locate the fuses for the slideouts. Any suggestions?
10 REPLIES 10

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
this type of Circuit Breaker is used for a lot of slide outs and is usually close to the battery Circuit Breaker

wildmanbaker
Explorer
Explorer
Ours is an 04 and the key must be in the "ON" position for the slides to operate. It does not mater if the engine is running or not, but if it is running, they operate better.
Wildmanbaker

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
on mine if engine runs slides will not work....
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our engine does not have to be running. We can operate the slides off the battery without the motor running. The transmission has to be in park and the parking brake set. Our fuse panel is in the bay by the drivers area.
We have a Monaco

George_Beggs
Explorer
Explorer
You must have the parking brake set and the engine running.
George & Linda
2007 Bounder 35E
Ford V10

10forty2
Explorer
Explorer
Just thinking out loud here... but is the parking brake set? I searched for an hour one time to find the problem why my levelers wouldn't deploy, and I found that I had forgotten to set the parking brake. You might also check that the ignition switch is completely in the off position. My slide won't go out with the key turned even slightly.
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor, 36' Gasser
Triton V10, Ford F53 Chassis
-----------------------------------------

philandterri
Explorer
Explorer
I am trying to locate the fuses as it is most inexpensive item. If they are ok then I will try something else.

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
You might have several interlocks that may make it seem like you have a blown fuse. Make sure that everything is set correctly when you try to operate your slides.

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
or a thermal breaker.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

jhlady
Explorer
Explorer
Phil,

Probably not a fuse, but a relay. Look in an outside compartment, same side as your slide, and it will probably be inside somewhere. Could be zip tied to the top or side.

Hope this helps.

John