cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Nice RV site near Golden Colorado?

precioustime
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking for a nice reasonably priced rv park near Golden Colorado with natural views. Not interested in parks with amenities just an rv site with nice views. My rv is 34' long and needs 50 amp with full hookup.
4 REPLIES 4

GottaGoCamping
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Cherry Creek State Park. It is on the south side of the metroplex, but a very pretty park. In the middle of town and you will think you are in the country.
Kyle
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4
2014 Ford F-450 Super Duty Crew Cab Fx4 6.7 Diesel w/65 gal. Titan fuel tank, Trailer Saver TS3 25K hitch.

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
I used to live in Golden. Head west if there is not too much snow. Otherwise Chatfield is a good idea.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Check out Campendium. If you're not a member, you'll need to sign up. It's free. We use it for all our trips.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Bionic_Man
Explorer
Explorer
There are some sites at Chatfield State Park. But that would be about 30 minutes away.

You could check Bear Creek Park. Closer but Iโ€™m not sure if they have FHU.

We donโ€™t use commercial campgrounds so I canโ€™t help there.
2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn DRW CC 4x4 Max Tow, Cummins HO, 60 gallon RDS aux fuel tank, Reese 18k Elite hitch
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 QC SB 4x4 Cummins HO NV5600 with Smarty JR, Jacobs EB (sold)
2002 Gulf Stream Sea Hawk 29FRB with Honda EV6010