cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Customer Assistance for ONLINE Orders

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
Camping World ONLINE order department needs to seriously improve their Customer Assistance skills and processes.

On March 19, I placed an on-line order for two items, early in the AM. I didn't mean to complete placing the order until I double checked something, but completed the purchase un-intentionally. I waited about 10-15 minutes for the customer service line to open, as you can't cancel an order on-line, you have to call. I called immediately and after repeatedly being told by rep that the order number I was giving him (from the email I had received) could not be an order number, I finally got him to pull up my order. He said my order was already sent to warehouse (less than 20 min after I hit button). He would have to have his boss contact the warehouse and see if they could stop it. I said that it was hard to believe it couldn't be stopped, but to please try and let me know.

I never received another email, indicating that the merchandise had shipped or that the order had been cancelled. When I checked order status on-line it only said my order was being processed. 5 days later I called to check on my order and the person I talked to then, checked my order and was able to cancel it.

Today, a full week after I first ordered and requested, I received and email saying a credit will be processed to my card within two to three days. The initial order amount was debited against my card almost immediately (within hours of initial order and cancellation)

Changing or cancelling an order should NOT be that difficult and in todays digital marketplace, credits should not take over a week. Please look at these processes and consider some real changes.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS
3 REPLIES 3

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has almost everything that Camping World does at better prices, often free shipping, and stellar customer service. Why would you even bother with Camping World?

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello wannavolunteerFT,

Thank you for your time and sharing your feedback regarding your recent online order experience with Camping World. I apologize for the delayed process. Please allow me to share your concerns with the leadership team for review. Also, please provide your order number.

Have a good day.
Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team