cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for MH on Chevy Chassis

legolas
Explorer
Explorer
Am seriously considering trading in the Minnie Winne on a new MH, would like to find a Class C of similar specs, ie 30ft length etc on a Chevy chassis. Does anyone know of any,
8 REPLIES 8

legolas
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the comments. To those of you who have the Chevy's what is the instrument package like....I had a 2008 Silverado 2500 that I used to tow my TT, I loved that instrument package and its capabilities, the Ford pacakge in my 2017 Winnebago is bare bare bones.....that along with the doghouse is really what is driving my thought to trade. The caveat to the trade is the kitchen with a pantry. The Minnie is a 2017 31K and the kitchen is really what sold the wife, for me it was the Winnebago quality....i could go with a differnt manufacturer the caveat is the wife WILL NOT give up the size of the kitchen and the pantry....so my hunt will be difficult.......

Aadkins101
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2019 Coachman Leprechaun 210RS with a Chevy engine. Love it.

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
the Only downside to the Chevy platform is the fact that not many manufacturers use it to begin with so they are harder to come by used.
TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7

duaneduanet
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2014 Coachmen Leprechaun 320BH on a Chevrolet frame. 32 foot.

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2017 Class C Forest River Forester on a Chevy 450 chassis and 6.0 gas engine. Lars
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
There are more offering their products on a Chevy Chassis than they previously offered in the last few years.

Like these.

Thor Four Winds or Chateau

Coachman Concord or Leprechaun or Freelander just click on floor plans to see them

Forest River Sunseeker or Forester just click on floor plans to see them.

Jayco

Roadtrek

Leisure

Just to name a few.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Expyinflight
Explorer
Explorer
Coachmen offers some Class C's on the Chevy chassis. Freelander and Leprechaun. But according to their website, anything over 27ft will be on a Ford E450.
2017 Winnebago Spirit 25b

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
Some of the Forest river models are.
Forester

There are both Ford and Chevy floorplans offered.