cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Roof

hotpepperkid
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have RV Armor roof and how long have you had it and would you do it again
2019 Ford F-350 long bed SRW 4X4 6.4 PSD Grand Designs Reflection 295RL 5th wheel
4 REPLIES 4

hotpepperkid
Explorer
Explorer
edatlanta wrote:
I have RV Flex Armor that was installed 3-4 years ago. This is the spray on one, not the mopped on. I absolutely love it and would do it to a brand new unit.

What was the cost per foot and did you do the slide outs
2019 Ford F-350 long bed SRW 4X4 6.4 PSD Grand Designs Reflection 295RL 5th wheel

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Absolutely Yes! My โ€œonlyโ€ complaint is that itโ€™s โ€œslicker than snot on a door knobโ€ when wet. Removing snow....will definitely get your adrenaline near maximum levels! :E

Itโ€™s rather expensive! But, if you intend to keep your RV for quite a while.....worth it. It makes your roof virtually maintenance free. If your get into a hail storm, you may lose everything else โ€œonโ€ the roof.....but the roof will likely do well!
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
I have RV Flex Armor that was installed 3-4 years ago. This is the spray on one, not the mopped on. I absolutely love it and would do it to a brand new unit.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
While you are waiting for replies try searching this forum for `armor' then search the results for `roof' and read on.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)