cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Sam Trip planner

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Soooooooo….Just looking at trip planner, is this the new trip planner Good Sam? If it is it sucks, seems you can't change routes. Rather the old trip planner.
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport
4 REPLIES 4

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
I bought Good Sams and didn't particularly like it either. I have started to use freecampingsites.net. They have a trip planning option that will at least list campsites within 10 miles from your route and I've found that very helpful.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
bakedalaskan1 wrote:
I suspect we need to be patient. This is a work in progress.I did not even expect the site to be up and running at this point. I like the new features but it is lacking some obvious features. I think they rolled it out early for us to make suggestions.

Yeah, it's already out there in my iPhone apps.

But it's still on basic "Find Campground" stage with the notice that it's still work in progress.

Hope they do well with the consolidated and integrated with Google maps and features including mileage grid, Pilot/Flying J (their partner), rest stops, Walmart, Camping World store/service-repairs...

I hope they do it very well this time.

bakedalaskan1
Explorer
Explorer
I suspect we need to be patient. This is a work in progress.I did not even expect the site to be up and running at this point. I like the new features but it is lacking some obvious features. I think they rolled it out early for us to make suggestions.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
I seem to recall and I got a notice too that they are pulling out Good Sam's trip planner (for improvement or replacement, I don't know).

I even suggest to them best-in class possible improvements.