cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campground Manager Positions

llahospitality
Explorer
Explorer
Have you been considering a Management position?
We have current and future opportunities for Campground Management Couples. We currently have properties in Ohio, Tennessee, and Wyoming, with more to come.

Goals & Objectives
• Live LLA Hospitality’s values while leading your on-site team to accomplish the following:
• Maintenance of a safe, fun, clean, and family-oriented environment
• Ensure that campground and its amenities are fully operational
• Recruit, train, and lead the on-site team
• Maximize camper-nights, registration revenue, store sales, and ancillary revenue while managing expenses
• Drive growth and promotion of campground's service offerings
• Maintain company standards and expectations
• Manage campground’s key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Oversee capital improvements, maintenance, and other infrastructure projects

Contact cheryl@landleaseamerica for more information!
6 REPLIES 6

Ozlander
Explorer
Explorer
Only 70 hours a week.
Ozlander

06 Yukon XL
2001 Trail-Lite 7253

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
llahospitality wrote:
It is advertised as a MANAGEMENT position. We have various locations. If you are interested, please drop me an email and I will send you more specific info.

cheryl@landleaseamerica.com

Thanks anyway but I'll defer. I feel I am over qualified since being ordained or knighted or something as the Crown Prince of Nigeria.;)
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

llahospitality
Explorer
Explorer
It is advertised as a MANAGEMENT position. We have various locations. If you are interested, please drop me an email and I will send you more specific info.

cheryl@landleaseamerica.com

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
What properties? Why are they not listed on your website? What does the job pay? What are the benefits? What are the other requirements? Educational requirements? Background checks and clearances required? Are the positions seasonal or year round?

It sounds like a little more involved than camp hosting or workamping? Reads like a full blown salaried facility general management position?
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

badboy368
Explorer
Explorer
Looks worth looking into
40' pusher,350 turbo cat, pullin a 37' trailer haulin a drag car. oh yea baby

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
What is the pay range?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad