cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

???s about Coachman Saratoga..

evagoblog
Explorer
Explorer
Saw this ad https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/rvs/d/el-segundo-1993-coachmen-saratoga-rb/6864952457.html and went to Nada Guide www.nadaguides.com/RVs/1993/Coachmen, could not find it, could it be the M-19 model? Does anyone know more about this model, googling brought up no results. I like the Class B set up with the overhead cab, will give me and the other person a little more space (and space from each other!) but newer models (any B brand) no longer have it, is it because for practical reasons like possible leaks through the windows, or do people not like the overhang or is it just style issues?
3 REPLIES 3

Songbirds
Explorer
Explorer
Hope this will help you in your search. Coachmen RV is good about keeping all there owners MANUALS on their website.

CoachmenRV.com

Once on the Coachmen RV website LOOK UP to the top right for OWNERS Manuals. I did check out the link, you provided, so it may have sold. But checking out the Coachmen Web will help you to know better what you're looking for.
2021 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van, showing six tires down, 3400XD, V6, 7-Speed Automatic 24FL, 170-WB, 24'-3", Coachmen Galleria w/Li3, "Next ROAD TRIP" to where?

sprintee
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a 1996 Coachmen Dodge/Saratoga New. It had 4 seats up front that made into 2 beds. the double bed in the back was pretty small. There was storage and a TV over the front seats. there was a wet bath. We used the toilet and sink but never tried to shower in that little cubby hole. It was a good choice for us until we moved on to a new 2004 Sportsmobile/Sprinter.

omjones
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 1990 Coachmen for 10 years and had no issues from leaks anywhere.
The bed area up top allowed for 35 cf indoor storage. Mine had the dry bath across the back and a sofa behind the driver. Loved it. unfortunately it burned up on I-75 in 2010. You only see that upper bed on NA vans which have the higher roof line. None of the EU vans have this layout. This style is only
on the Ford, GM and Chrysler vans.
john 'I am Canadian'