cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2007 Jayco Jay Flight 29FBS

annmariec
Explorer
Explorer
We are a family of 3 (2 adults + one 15 month old) and we are planning to try full time RV-ing for a while. There is a 2007 Jayco Jay Flight 29FBS for sale near us and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this year and model. Any red flags we should know about?

Thanks for your help!
3 REPLIES 3

TURK2500
Explorer
Explorer
Be careful with the 2007 model year Jayco's. I had a 2005 Eagle TT and had a major warranty service claim due to moisture intrusion around the roof/sidewall joints. Total roof, entry sidewall, and rear wall replacement. Jayco covered the repair without hesitation, and overall my three Jayco products todate have been great products.

Different models within the Jayco lineup had this problem and it went into the 2007 model year. The TPO roofing material with "fleece backing" was part of the problem.
2016 Silverado 2500HD, 6.0L
2018 Jayco 24RBS

annmariec
Explorer
Explorer
SidecarFlip wrote:
If I were you, I'd find something a bit newer that 2007 and Jayco isn't noted for quality anyway. It's probably in rough shape, not a unit to full time in.

From the pictures it seems very well maintained! https://www.jkevergreenranch.com/product-page/jayco-rv-trailer-with-large-slide-out

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
If I were you, I'd find something a bit newer that 2007 and Jayco isn't noted for quality anyway. It's probably in rough shape, not a unit to full time in.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB