cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen RV/Flagstaff AZ

DesertDwellers
Explorer
Explorer
Please delete if not appropriate; trying to cast a wider net to get the word out.

I don't know how to copy/paste/share photos from Facebook, but if you're on FB, please look for Jim Grantham. His RV was stolen early this morning with his dog and all belongings inside. There are pictures and additional info in his public post.

Thanks
18 REPLIES 18

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
The Facebook link works ONLY if you have a Facebook account. But congratulations just the same. :B

DesertDwellers
Explorer
Explorer
George3037 wrote:
DesertDwellers wrote:
To everyone that was so kind to read and/or respond. Yes, it appears the facebook post is gone and replaced with the following:

click here

His story has been picked up by some local news stations here in PHX. I don't know the man and will continue to keep my eye out for his rig

edit: LOOK rgatijnet1! I figured out how to create a shortcut 🙂 You piqued my interest, thanks!

Your click here says the page isn't available

hmmm worked for me just now.
In any event, I wish the guy well. thanks to all who took a look here, I'm done.

George3037
Explorer
Explorer
DesertDwellers wrote:
To everyone that was so kind to read and/or respond. Yes, it appears the facebook post is gone and replaced with the following:

click here

His story has been picked up by some local news stations here in PHX. I don't know the man and will continue to keep my eye out for his rig

edit: LOOK rgatijnet1! I figured out how to create a shortcut 🙂 You piqued my interest, thanks!

Your click here says the page isn't available

DesertDwellers
Explorer
Explorer

click here

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
FB page is gone or set private.

JaxDad
Explorer III
Explorer III
azrving wrote:
Another rolling meth lab.

Based on the picture of the dog you'd have to be high on something to break into that RV, let alone steal it !!!!!!

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
I saw that too - a troll is posting "found" while owner is saying it has not been found yet. I sure hope they find it and the dog is safe! Great idea to check shelter postings. Found dogs on craigslist too in case they just dropped it off somewhere.

Community Alumni
Not applicable
I just saw a couple of posts saying it has not been found.

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
One of the posts on the FB page says it was found just moments ago? No word about the dog.
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW

toedtoes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry to hear. I will keep an eye on our animal shelters' websites here in case his dog gets picked up.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)

lots2seeinmyrv
Explorer
Explorer
That is awful, I hope it is found quickly and the dog!

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
That's a nice older rig. I hope it is recovered and not destroyed.

DesertDwellers
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the assist rgatijnet1! appreciate you 🙂