cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCA tire discount ... I'm confused

StephJohn2010
Explorer
Explorer
How do you know if a tire place is an "authorized participating dealers" for the FMCA tire discount? Is there a list somewhere instead of asking around?? I got a quote from a somewhat popular place, but they said they don't do the tire discount.

Another question: What should the current price be for Michelin XZA 2 energy 18 ply??? ... tire price without install.
John & Steph
2012 Fleetwood Discovery 40x (35,000 miles)
380 HP Cummins with an Allison Transmission - Freightliner Chassis
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited Active Drive II
3 REPLIES 3

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
the FMCA discount may not be your best deal

Mitchlin 22.5's (the only 22.5" 3700 + install was the price they quoted me

Toyo 22.5's Less than 1% (As I recall less than 1/2%) difference in outer circumference same load rating 75MPR rated.. Less than 2300 out the driveway.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Bruce_Brown
When getting prices be sure to compare installed prices.

There have been reports of great savings, but there have also been reports of better installed prices by just going through your local tire place.

As always, its smart to look around at all of your options.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
John, FMCA website has all the info you need. They will provide you with a list of participating dealers based on your zip code. As for the price of tires, that will depend on the size you're looking for. There is a listing on FMCA's site that give you different pricing based on tire size. My 290s were a bit cheaper than the 315s....Dennis

Click Here You'll find the phone number to call. Click on 'Get a Quote' to put in your tire size. Keep in mind, you'll have to sign in to FMCA to get their price and/or have them email it to you..Example the 315s price out at $807/ea. FMCA price $709/ea. or about $100 savings per tire.....D
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG