cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

? For mbrs that have a gravel pad

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
Do you notice more or less condensation on the gravel under the rv after a cold spell, and the weather is warming up?
Proud father of a US Marine
12 REPLIES 12

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Okay, well I used to live on an island... :R

NEnative
Explorer
Explorer
No condensation under ours and I live 10 miles from an island.

Bipeflier
Explorer
Explorer
Our pad is gravel but I put down some concrete "pavers" where the tires and jacks set. Best of both worlds IMHO.
2010 Cruiser CF30SK Patriot
2016 3500 Duramax
1950 Right Hand Seat GPS (she tells me where to go)

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
It only makes sense that the dew (condesnation) would stick aroudn longer in the shadow under the RV than in the sunny areas next to it.

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
Have never seen any at my Branson MO location
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
PastorCharlie wrote:
Neither and I live on an island.

I do too!
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
No difference for us

Guy

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
Thx, Good to know

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
Neither and I live on an island.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
suprz wrote:
Do you notice more or less condensation on the gravel under the rv after a cold spell, and the weather is warming up?

NOPE, neither.
And I live in Western Washington.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
myredracer wrote:
suprz wrote:
On the gravel or under an RV? We park at home on a crushed gravel base. We gets lots of rain here and high humidity at times. Have never noticed any condensation. Just water... ๐Ÿ™‚

Rvs are typically a couple of feet off the ground. If you were sitting directly on the gravel, then condensation would likely occur.

Just my thought.

Actually both, gravel and the underside of the RV

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
suprz wrote:
On the gravel or under an RV? We park at home on a crushed gravel base. We gets lots of rain here and high humidity at times. Have never noticed any condensation. Just water... ๐Ÿ™‚

Rvs are typically a couple of feet off the ground. If you were sitting directly on the gravel, then condensation would likely occur.

Just my thought.