cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to West Virginia....

VE3ESN
Explorer
Explorer
....for providing, at their rest areas, dumping facilities and fresh water fill-up for the RV community. It's greatly appreciated!

One thing we did learn is that at some of these rest stops, you must use the lane marked for RV's. We often use the car lane since our Roadtrek is quite small, but the configuration of the southbound Morgantown rest area on I-79 is such that you can't access the dump station from the car lane.
Jerry & Susie
1996 Roadtrek 190 Versatile (Dodge 5.2 L)
4 REPLIES 4

cross21114
Explorer
Explorer
VE3ESN wrote:
....for providing, at their rest areas, dumping facilities and fresh water fill-up for the RV community. It's greatly appreciated!

One thing we did learn is that at some of these rest stops, you must use the lane marked for RV's. We often use the car lane since our Roadtrek is quite small, but the configuration of the southbound Morgantown rest area on I-79 is such that you can't access the dump station from the car lane.

That's the one I use on the way back east. Only dump I can find before arriving home. Thanks, West Virginia.
Chris
2018 Nexus Ghost 36DS
360 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2016 Ford Expedition

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great idea.

skiles
Explorer
Explorer
That's good to know.
2009 Outback 268rl
2015 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
More states should have this! We have a couple here in Wyoming. It’s not something you require on every stop......but, when ya gotta go....ya gotta go! :B
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl