cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TT Steps

pbeverly
Explorer III
Explorer III
My Grey Wolf has 2 set of stairs, main entrance and bathroom. The main entrance are two steps that swing up into the doorway when not in use. The bath room stairs fold under the trailer.

Problem: The main stairs have a very funky angle, stairs are not level. If you adjust them to get rid of the funky angle and make them level then you cannot easily close the door. Am I missing something when adjusting them?

We like bathroom stairs but don't really want that to be our main entrance.

Thanks

Paul
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf
5 REPLIES 5

pbeverly
Explorer III
Explorer III
I was able to fix it by attaching a clamp and bending it back into proper position. I figured I was the one that got it out of position. Opening up and not properly leveling the stairs just because we were just doing a couple of things. Lesson learned!
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf

pbeverly
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thinking they are bent. Will gets clamps and see if I can get them back where they belong.
Ridgeway, SC
2019 26DBH Grey Wolf

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
pbeverly wrote:
My Grey Wolf has 2 set of stairs, main entrance and bathroom. The main entrance are two steps that swing up into the doorway when not in use. The bath room stairs fold under the trailer.

Problem: The main stairs have a very funky angle, stairs are not level. If you adjust them to get rid of the funky angle and make them level then you cannot easily close the door. Am I missing something when adjusting them?

We like bathroom stairs but don't really want that to be our main entrance.

Thanks

Paul

I'm guessin you have "MoRide" steps. Yes they can buck up in the door way when not sitting perfectly level. Work great on level concrete, not so much in real life.
You have got to make sure the plate that goes over the door jamb is all the way down, and level with the floor. If not. It will get in the way of the door.

I bought some, and was so unhappy with them. I sent them back.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer
Could something be bent or pulling loose causing the funky angle.

bid_time
Explorer
Explorer
They should be the same angle as the door sill. If not, something is installed wrong.