Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Busch Gardens, Tampa

Saint_Augustine
Explorer
Explorer
Hi:
My wife and I are interested in visiting Busch Gardens at Tampa, FL. We live in St. Augustine. Are there any good nearby campgrounds? We have a Pleasure Way so we will probably not be towing but we can if suggested. We also want to see other interesting things in the area if we can get some advice. We visited Selby Gardens which is in the area in Oct. 2018 and found it to be fantastic. So, I'm looking for advice on:
campgrounds
attractions.
Thanks so much for any help you can give.
Bob
6 REPLIES 6

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
RobWNY wrote:
While there, take a tour of the brewery. It was fun and informative. The beer cans went by so fast on the conveyors, the only way I could tell what kind was being brewed that day was the blurred color of the cans going by.

The Tampa Busch Gardens Brewery was closed in 1995... it's now the site of one of the roller coasters.
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Saint_Augustine
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all. We hope to head across the state this week.
Bob

johnhicks
Explorer
Explorer
https://happytravelerrvpark.com/
-jbh-

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
While there, take a tour of the brewery. It was fun and informative. The beer cans went by so fast on the conveyors, the only way I could tell what kind was being brewed that day was the blurred color of the cans going by.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

Saint_Augustine
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks. Will check it out.

BUB1988
Explorer
Explorer
In Tampa just of I-75 at Fowler avenue is Happy Traveler. With Passport America is 22.50 a night. It has new owners and management and we are currently here until Thursday morning. Nice and convenient to Busch Gardens and other attractions.