cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Service Temporarily Unavailable! Please try again later.

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
๐Ÿ˜ž

It is sooo bad this morning, RV.net barely works.
37 REPLIES 37

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
As stated in several (something like 10) other threads, the good sam and trailer life portals are not experiencing the problem.

The only reason you are having this problem is because you don't want to access the info on these forums, you just want to complain about them. As stated, the IT person in charge of rv.net (yes, apparently there is only one person) has been on vacation. He/she will get to the issue when he/she catches up on the other stuff that invariably happens when you're not in the office.

You all have links to forum portals that work fine. I will be summarily closing all threads complaining about the issue in the future.

People, go camping and chill out!!!
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

harryjr
Explorer
Explorer
rv.net has been unavailable for weeks for me. I found today by accident that rv.net/forums let me in. However the site still is not working correctly.

Obviously this is not a priority problem for the good folks @ CW.
Harry Jr.
Southeastern CT

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Curious as to when this problem will be corrected , do these things take THAT long to fix.

ajriding
Explorer
Explorer
Just hit "ctrl R" or refresh the page, or click back and re-click where you wanted to go.
If posting, then it is possible it did post, sometimes it does, sometimes not. Do not click "send again" which post again. Click back to previous page, copy your post so you have it and click refresh to see if your post is there. If not then you can just paste it again, not retype it, since u just copied it.
This is not a big deal

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Since switching to the https://forums.motorhome.com portal several days ago, I have not seen the error.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
Add to the wonky-ness, today I got a message I've never seen before:

We're sorry. An error has occurred.
We are unable to process your request due to an error with our site.

If you receive this message again, we may be experiencing some system difficulties. An email has been sent to our development staff to diagnose the problem.

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Are you really sorry or are you just saying that?... :R

Earth to development staff - any chance of fixing the software glitches in my lifetime?? ๐Ÿ˜ž

mt1729
Explorer
Explorer
But the price is right.
Moose

Gulfcoast
Explorer
Explorer
If it did not work at all, I would miss being on here. No worries...
RV'ing since 1960
Dodge Cummins Diesel
Mega Cab
Jayco Travel Trailer

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
Pogo was right.
You guys are your own worst enemy.

CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT PORTAL; ONE THAT USERS REPORT SEEMS TO WORK ALL THE TIME.

And yes, I am YELLING. Some of you aren't listening.

I have been using forums.goodsamclub.com for over a year now and don't remember one SINGLE time that it has been in trouble.
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah I just double posted because I got the "message", hit the back button then the post message again. Got a double post. I asked the moderator to remove my second (double) post. This is getting old.. Don't even feel like trying to post anymore.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!

down_home
Explorer
Explorer
It happened just now. Clicked back then clicked on this forum again.
Over the last little while we have had slow connections and failures to connect typically in the evening.
I'm going to have to remember the tools and find out where and who is responsible.

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
BarneyS wrote:
Use the Trailer Life Portal which does not have the problems RV.net is having. ๐Ÿ™‚
Barney
Okay, so I have been using the trailerlife portal for a bit this morning but am getting hit with captcha worse than on the RV.net portal (sigh). I get captcha on 3 PCs at home and a laptop running on Verizon mifi or a hotspot off DW's phone and all get captcha.

myredracer
Explorer II
Explorer II
BarneyS wrote:
Use the Trailer Life Portal which does not have the problems RV.net is having. ๐Ÿ™‚
Barney
Thanks, I will give that a try. I tried it a few months ago when I started having the captcha issue but it didn't help (at the time anyway).

RV.net is easier to remember, easier to type in and rolls off the tongue a little easier though, lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine