cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

co pilot

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm losing my co pilot guys. saddest thing to ever happen to me. back in 2016 she went though the fight with ovarian cancer. In February they told her she had liver cancer and this battles is the one she is losing. Dr told me a few weeks ago that she only has at the most four weeks to live. Hospice brought in the bed and meds for her and the house is just packed with people. we finally had to put up a no visitor sign on the door. Luckily we have family members that are nurses and friends to help her. it has been hell my friends, pure hell.
8 REPLIES 8

lap527
Explorer
Explorer
Sooo sorry for you and your beloved co-pilot.
2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 / 2013 Livin Lite 10.0 TC /Torklift talons, fastguns, stableloads, superhitch, and truss/ towing a
14'V Nose Trailer when needed.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I'm so very sorry for the struggles you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your co-pilot.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

ol__yeller
Explorer II
Explorer II
I lost mine 6 months ago. Prayers for you my friend.
I am NOT a mechanic although I do play one in my garage!

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
So very sorry you both are going through this. Wishing you God's peace. You are fortunate that family members can and are willing to help at this time.

Praying for you both.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
This is sad, sad news indeed. I know you will miss her terribly. I can't imagine what it's like, as I've never been there or done that. But I wish for her all the comfort possible, and for you all the healing only time and loving family and friends can provide.

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
I am truly sorry, I went through it 2 years ago and fully understand the pain for both of you. Please stay in touch, we are here for you.

2chiefsRus
Explorer
Explorer
so sorry to hear this news. Our thoughts are with you.
Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime 2007 to 2016, now halftimers
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Our thoughts are with you.